When it comes to your social media toolbox, there are hundreds of great tools you need to know about. Whether its Twitter, Facebook Digg, Flickr or Google – there are must haves everywhere. Soxial.com has these 10 top tips for you today.
1) http://BackTweets.com : A search engine for Twitter. See who’s tweeting your links and more. Can also sign up for email alerts of new findings.
2) http://Addictomatic.com : A little different than the others , you type in a keyword, topic or phrase and out it goes searching the top blogs, news sites, Google, Technorati, Ask, YouTube, Flickr, Digg, Topix
and more. You’ll be given a personalized results page to bookmark with
everything it finds related to your topic.
3) http://Buzzoo.net : All about Internet buzz, it tracks several different websites to bring you what’s “hot” right now.
4) http://Surchur.com : Search for the latest and greatest on topics that are popular right now. Type in a keyphrase and it searches blogs, social news sites, photo and video sites for your chosen topic.
5) http://Commentful.Blogflux.com : This service watches for comments on blog posts, Digg, Flickr, and others and notifies you of any findings.
6) http://AlertRank.com : A better way to organize and sort Google alerts. Get a daily report emailed to you in a spreadsheet format of what it finds.
7) http://BoardTracker.com : A search engine for forums only. Monitor discussion boards and be notified by email when a thread matching your search terms is discovered. Free to use.
8) http://www.google.com/alerts : I’ve been using this “secret weapon” for years. Simply type in your name or company name and receive daily emails of results found. They do the work, you receive the links.
Free and nice.
9) http://BrandsEye.com : An online reputation management tool with a real-time, concise overview of your online reputation. Multiple levels of services and pricing available. Starting at $1.00.
10) http://Soxial.com : Yes, this is a shameless plug for ourselves. We have built this website to be a go to resource for social media learning. It is a place for the average business owner and marketeer to buff up on the latest social media tools and applications. Tell all your friends